Whether you have just started your search or have been looking for some time, it is always good to get as much information as possible. I can be a valuable resource for you throughout this process. As your realtor, I am happy to answer any questions you have through this process. I am there to find a home, make an offer, work through negotiations of price and/or home inspection issues and then guide you from contract to close every step of the way.
I have created this series of topics based on frequently asked questions. We can also schedule time by phone or in person for a buyers consultation to review these and other topics. We also may cover these topics while touring.
1. Why get a preappoval – and when to update it if you already have one
2. Purchasing Pathway – step by step
3. What to look for when touring homes
4. Cash Needed – closing costs vs downpayment
5. Difference between home inspection and appraisal
6. More about the home inspection process
7. 5 things to consider before making an offer
8. How to make an offer
9. 10 Deadly Mistakes
These are just some of the topics covering the home buying process. There will always be additional questions that come up. As your buyer’s agent, I am happy to assist so that you can make informed decisions throughout the process. There is much to consider when buying a home, which is why you need an experienced professional on your side every step of the way.
Special Considerations – In the market for New Construction? Read This Before you go shopping at Model Homes without a Buyer’s Agent
Link to my Century 21 Website to signup for email series and/or search for homes.